Monday, September 26, 2005


Not as "Tearjerkers"

On the 24th day of September, my parents (Lino and Nora), two sisters (Cookie and Ting), my second sister's Chinese boyfriend (Ryanne), and I were in seventh heaven to have dinner at Mingoy's for Cookie's birthday. We all finally had a rad tranquility. That night day was very quiet --- this place in Alabang town is like the Spanish ambiance. Of course, we do love Spanish looks. We lovingly ate healthy foods such as vegetables, fishes, chickens, salads, pumpkin soups, fresh fruits, and herb breads.

Besides that, we spoke of beautiful lives that we had faced. Each of us gracefully talked about job, business, people's needs, and future that we shared and learnt from each other. Although, we are all not perfect because of what happened to the Bible story about Adam and Eve. We love ourselves and learn to be ourselves and can count on each other with our faith in the Lord.

After we had dinner at Mingoy's, my parents went apart from us because we (Cookie, Ting, Ryanne, and I) went to the SOMA bar-and-party that my second sister, Cookie invited her old friends, ex-classmates, and officemates over to her private birthday party. SOMA is near the Alabang town and owned by the black foreigner from Africa. That is Cookie's friend since Cookie lovingly goes to the bar and party at SOMA.

Oh my gosh.... we all went "nuts and bananas" ---- drinking, dancing, schmoozing, shouting, and so forth!! With me there was all gays!!! There were few female friends of my sisters and cousin, of course. Oh yeah, my cousin just came to the party after we had dinner with my family. Thus, it's fun, though. Nothing bothered me because I got used to that when I was in the US hanging out with my friends and classmates in New York. Warning you, we were all late and must have enjoyed that wild party! ;) LOL Well, I did not want to demoralize Cookie (my second sister) if I did not join for fun. We are all sisters. To tell you frankly, Cookie loves the night life all the time and so does my third sister? Nodding..... Smiling..... Not me! LOL

Ewww! guess what? The owner's old foreigner men stared at me and must have their crushes on me. No way, I did not like them but just was nice to them at all. Geez! The old white man named Matthew asked me to dance with him on the floor. I was like "Oh no, I am not interested to dance with him but I admit that because I never dance with the man before. So, I exploited it." LOL Of course, I am not going to have him. Don't worry.

Thus, the private birthday party of Cookie was terminated at 4 am!!! We became exhausted and lost our energies because of too much fun that increased.

That is life going on. I thank my sister, Cookie for making me different.

Till then! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home